Saturday, March 3, 2012

Catching my breath

I have been super busy painting and getting ready for shows and designing a table for Design Inspirations. It has been a fast ride but lots of fun. Design Inspirations Preview party was so much fun. I saw lots of people that I hadn't seen in a long time. It was such a treat. The interesting thing is that because I wanted to have paintings at each spot on the table, I began painting much smaller than usual and I am thrilled with the outcome. I hope to do more of those sizes. Some were really miniatures but others were just a very manageable size.
I am showing with the PAINT group in many venues. They are a wonderful group and I can't wait to get to know them all better.
Vermont Bike Tours, or VBT for short, did an article in their last e-newsletter about my art and paintings inspired from my bike travels. It may have mentioned my upcoming Tuscany trip!
My new camera is the best thing. I am working from photos taken from my Christmas trip to the "low country", as in Savannah and Charleston. Look for those paintings very shortly. If you have a photo that is begging to be painted, you know who to call!

No comments:

Post a Comment